Bengal Chief Secretary announces additional restrictions in view of surge in Covid cases in the state.
1. All private offices, schools, colleges will remain closed.
2. Bazaars, markets selling vegetables, fruits, milk, bread to only remain open from 7-10am.
3. Local trains, metro services, inter state bus/train services, Inland Waterways to remain closed.
4. Intra-state goods trucks movement restricted except for essential supplies.
5. Private cars, taxis, auto movement to remain closed.
6. Bank working hours – 10-2pm
7. All outdoor activities prohibited between 9pm-5am.
8. No movement of people and vehicles will be allowed